Based on a clinical validating algorithm which includes 5 key factors (type of diabetes, gender, existing diabetic retinopathy, HbA1c and blood pressure) the app calculates the user’s possible risk and duration of developing this vision threatening disease.
Developed by a team of specialised medical personal with over 30 years of experience, the app is designed to be user friendly, convenient and educational.
(In app purchases optional)
- Individualized and free risk assessment for diabetic retinopathy
- Customized, easy-to-understand information with clear guidelines
- Effective and efficient patient educational material that improves diabetes management and quality of life
- Chat platform for users
- Easy access to academic and technical support
- Progress tracking
- Export and sharing of results
- Goal setting
Retina Risk empowers users to be more proactive, motivated and responsible with managing their diabetes. Retina Risk should be used in conjunction with regular GP and Ophthalmologist consultations.