Brisbane Eye Clinic provides an extensive range of treatments and investigations which are listed below.
- Epi Retinal Membrane Peel
- Cataract and lens based refractive surgery
- Pterygium surgery
- Pars Plana Vitrectomy
- Retinal Detachment Repair
- Macular Hole Repair
- Molteno Valve Drainage for Glaucoma
- Refraction (accurate vision testing)
- Computerised Perimetry – Humphrey Field Analyser
- Binocular Estermann (driving assessment)
- Water Drink Test for Glaucoma
- Spectral Domain Optical Coherance Tomography (OCT) – (optic nerve fibre & macular analysis)
- Photographic Imaging – Anterior Segment & Fundus
- Retinal Angiography
- B Scan ultrasound
- Corneal Pachymetry
- Corneal Topography and Keratometry
We are a private billing eye clinic which provides concessional services to Pensioners and Veterans. We do not contract with WorkCover.
We require a current referral in order for patients to receive the applicable Medicare Rebate for the services we provide. Referrals can be provided by an Optometrist (12 months validity), General Practitioner (12 months vailidity or an on-going referral) or a Specialist ( 3 months validity).
All surgery carries risks so before proceeding, make an appointment to obtain assessment and referral from an appropriately qualified health care provider.