The Glaucoma Care & Optic Nerve Centre
The damage caused by Glaucoma can’t be reversed so diagnosis and treatment of this eye disease in it’s early stages is crucial.
The Glaucoma Care and Optic Nerve Centre is a dedicated service offering expert care for Glaucoma patients by our experienced team.
At Brisbane Eye Clinic we conduct a comprehensive examination which may include:
- Measuring intraocular pressure (tonometry)
- Testing for optic nerve damage (optical Coherence tomography)
- Checking for areas of vision loss (visual field test)
- Measuring corneal thickness (pachymetry)
- Inspecting the drainage angle (gonioscopy)
- Water Drink Test (out flow)